Physical Therapy For Back Pain
Say Goodbye To Back Pain With The Help Of A Physical Therapist at Myomuv in Mauldin, SC.
It’s very common to think that back pain is nothing, that it will go away on its own. It’s also common to blame it on “sleeping awkwardly” or that it’s just a “spasm” or something “everyone” at some point suffers from…
There’s no obvious reason why it happened – but it doesn’t seem to be changing!
If that’s happening to you, you’re definitely not alone and we hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, Lower Back Pain and Sciatica is THE most common problem that we see in our clinic!
And when it comes to living with back pain, everybody we see wants to know…
“Why Is This Happening To Me?” Or Why Am I Still Suffering with Back Pain After Putting Up With It For 3-6 Months? (Sometimes More!)
Most people think that when they get Back Pain it will just go away on its own.
They think that they’ll wake up one morning and like “magic”, it’ll be as if back pain never happened… But then 6 months later you’re still living with back pain – often even worse than it was when it first started.
Does that sound like you?
Another scenario we see all the time in our clinic is when people go to the Doctor, and the Doctor tells them to rest and “try these painkillers” and “see how it goes”.
However, this is rarely ever the best advice and often 4 weeks later they end up going back to the doctor again because it hasn’t got any better. What’s even worse, they’re often given yet another prescription of even stronger pills, and advised MORE rest. This is ridiculous and explains why so many people in the U.S. are suffering with chronic lower back pain.
has this type of thing ever happened to you?
Why else does back pain last longer than it should? It’s easy to get confused because you’ve been told so many different things, by a variety of different people. There’s lots of people out there who are happy to provide advice – but a lot of it is rarely credible.
Maybe you think your back pain was caused by doing something – like lifting or sleeping awkwardly – but really it was caused by years and years of poor posture and poor movement that caused the muscles in your lower back to become weak and the lifting or the awkward sleeping position was just the EFFECT of that.
If you don’t know what you’re doing – back pain can be very confusing and because of this, many people just end up accepting it as ‘part of life’ – as if it’s normal, and ‘just the way it is’. Why else does back pain last longer than it should? It’s easy to get confused because you’ve been told so many different things, by a variety of different people. There’s lots of people out there who are happy to provide advice – but a lot of it is rarely credible.
Do You Feel That Way Too?
If you're currently living with back pain, here's 7 more reasons why it could be lasting longer than it should:
1. You thought it would go away on it’s own – but it didn’t
2. You went to the doctor who told you to rest and take painkillers – but the pills did nothing to help your back, and as soon as they wore off chronic back pain struck again
3. A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets back pain as they get older, so you just accepted it
4. You tried other Healthcare Professionals, or a Physical Therapist in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help
5. You tried YouTube exercises but they either didn’t do a thing, or made your back pain ten times worse
6. You thought it would be a good idea to rest because your back pain was so bad, but all that did was make it feel even more stiff and tight
7. You decided to get a few “massages” hoping that would fix the pain, but all they did was feel nice and relaxing, and didn’t do anything to fix it long term
If any of these have happened to you – we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with our low back specialist to find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work – you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complimentary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next.
"What can I do to get rid of my back pain quickly?"....
Well, here’s 4 things you can do:
1. First off, you need to make a decision about getting help: So many people procrastinate for so long, thinking that back pain will ‘just go away with time’, but then 6 months down the line they’re still putting up with it, and nothing’s changed…or it gets worse.
2. Next, do the RIGHT exercises: One of the best things to help you ease your back pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises – the right exercises given to you by a Physiotherapist will help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely again quick – and make sure that the problems don’t come back anytime soon (or aggravate your back even more like some exercises do).
3. Avoid sitting and long periods of rest: Ever tried to get up from the sofa after resting for a while, but you struggle because your back feels so painful and tight? That’s because one of the worst things you can do that adds to back pain is rest or sit for long periods of time. Too much rest, and sitting in awkward positions makes your back stiff and tight. It would really help if you were given appropriate strengthening exercises for better posture, alongside hands-on treatment, to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible.
4. Get real, “hands-on” Physical Therapy: Physical therapy is proven to help people with low-back pain. In fact at Myomuv Physical Therapy it’s one of the most common injuries we see. If your back pain is affecting your job, your ability to keep active, if it threatens your independence or gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends – Physical therapy can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how the physical therapists at Myomuv can help you live with less back pain – we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free appointment at one of our clinics:
So the next question is
"How can choose seeing a physical therapist at Myomuv help you get rid of your back pain - In the next few days?"
What Other People Just Like You Are Saying About Myomuv Physical Therapy in Mauldin!
100+ 5-Star Reviews!
- Dawn Wagner
“Highly recommend! Dr. Bryan is professional, patient, and thorough. She demonstrates the exercises and makes sure I know how to do them. One of the best thing is that it’s a private clinic with personalized care at a cost less than many other clinic ins in the area with way more value!
- Rebecca Jacques
“The best physical therapy for climbing injuries! After dealing with a shoulder injury for several months on my own, Dr.Bryan was able to put together a workout plan for me to fix the injury completely. Less than a month later, my shoulder is pain free and stronger than it was before the injury!”
- Bryan Ashby
“I had injured my shoulder during a workout resulting in loss of motion, inability to lift, and severe pain. Bryan worked with me to develop a recovery plan as well as hands on work in the office. The end result is I am back in business and have the knowledge as what to do if this happens again in the future. I fully recommend Myomuv and will return if I have similar issues in the future!”