How to Alleviate Chronic Knee Pain Daily Without Injections, Painkillers, or the Need for Support or Braces.
Do not compromise on the lifestyle you want due to fixable problems. This is precisely why we have designed this for you.
A Message From Bryan Keith, DPT, CSCS, Owner and Founder of Myomuv
When you suffer from painful or achy knees, it is common to assume that it is merely a consequence of aging, wear, and tear, or a minor issue that will resolve itself.
Although you can’t pinpoint the cause of the knee pain, it does not appear to be improving.
You are not alone if you are experiencing this issue; we hear similar concerns frequently. Knee pain is, in fact, one of the most prevalent problems that we encounter in our physical therapy clinic.
When it comes to coping with knee pain, everyone we work with desires answers to the following inquiries:
“Why Is This Happening to Me?” or “Why Am I Still Experiencing Worsening Knee Pain Even After Enduring It for Six Months or More?” - These Are the Questions That Our Clients Frequently Ask.
Many individuals believe that knee pain will gradually subside and vanish on its own. They anticipate waking up one day to find that knee pain has vanished as if by magic. Unfortunately, six months later, they are still dealing with the agony of knee pain, which is frequently worse than when it initially occurred.
Do You Relate to That Description?
Have You Experienced a Similar Situation?
You may be uncertain because you have received conflicting advice from various sources. Perhaps you believe that you must rest because walking exacerbates knee pain or that you must perform specific exercises to alleviate it.
Determining precisely what to do can be perplexing – and that’s only to prevent knee pain from worsening!
Due to this uncertainty, people often procrastinate and postpone choosing how to address their knee pain. Even worse, many individuals simply come to terms with it as a “part of life,” as if it is normal or must be that way.
Do You Feel the Same Way?
If You Are Currently Experiencing Knee Pain, Here Are Seven Additional Reasons Why It May Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
- You believed knee pain would resolve on its own, but it persisted.
- You visited a doctor who recommended rest and painkillers, but the medication only provided temporary relief, and the knee pain returned once the effects wore off, hindering your mobility.
- You accepted knee pain as a normal part of aging due to advice from family or friends.
- Previous attempts at seeking help from healthcare professionals or physiotherapists did not alleviate the pain.
- Using knee supports did not provide any relief.
- Resting due to severe pain and swelling did not result in improvement.
- Attempting exercises from online sources, such as YouTube, caused further pain without any reduction in knee pain.
If you’ve experienced any of these situations, we’re here to assist you by encouraging you to schedule a call with one of our Physical Therapists in Mauldin, SC. This way, you can discover what can be done to alleviate your knee pain.
In reality, it’s beneficial that you’ve attempted any or all of these remedies since it means you’re one step closer to discovering what works best for you!
To receive free expert advice over the phone, click the link below to book a call with us. There is no cost for the call, and you are under no obligation to schedule an appointment with us afterward. We aim to assist you in making the right decision on what to do next.
Here are four things you can do:
- To begin, it is important to decide to seek help. Many individuals choose to rest for weeks, hoping that their pain will subside on its own. However, after six months, they are still experiencing discomfort, and there is no improvement. In some cases, the pain and swelling may even worsen.
- Next, focus on doing the CORRECT exercises – incorporating a series of progressive exercises recommended by a qualified physiotherapist can be highly effective in easing knee pain. These exercises are specifically designed to alleviate pain, improve mobility, and prevent future issues from arising.
- It’s important to avoid sitting in awkward positions, as sitting puts your knees in unnatural positions that they’re not designed to be in for long periods. This can lead to knee pain. Strengthening exercises for better posture, combined with hands-on treatment, can help you become more active and healthy as quickly as possible.
- Get effective, hands-on Physical Therapy – Physical Therapy has been proven to be helpful for individuals suffering from knee pain. At Myomuv, it is one of the most common issues we address for our athletes and active adults. If knee pain is impacting your job, preventing you from staying active, or limiting your ability to spend quality time with loved ones – Physical Therapy can help you regain your mobility and quality of life as quickly as possible.
If you’re looking to reduce your knee pain with the help of the Physical Therapy team at Myomuv clinics in Mauldin, South Carolina, we invite you to begin with a completely free, no-obligation, risk-free appointment at one of our clinics.
Note: Our Free Total Body Diagnostic session is specifically designed for individuals who may be nervous or uncertain about the benefits of Physical Therapy, or who are unsure if it is the right solution for their needs. If this resonates with you, we encourage you to begin with a Free Total Body Diagnostic session, which will allow us to work with you to identify the root cause of your concerns and recommend appropriate treatment options, all without any financial risk to you.
Next, We Need to Ask:
Do You Wonder How Consulting With a Physical Therapist at Myomuv Can Help You Alleviate Your Knee Pain Quickly Within the Next Few Days?
Here are some of the things that our Physical Therapy Team can do for you:
Essentially, at Myomuv, our Physical Therapy Team can assist you in living a life free from daily, irritating, and chronic knee pain.
If you are interested to know about the cost and availability at our clinics in Mauldin, South Carolina, simply click the button below and fill out the brief form:
What Other People Just Like You Are Saying About Myomuv Physical Therapy in Mauldin, SC
140+ 5-Star Reviews
- Aiden M.
I was struggling with a lot of back pain caused from an injury that occurred during a basketball game, ( I play highschool basketball) and I had 1 month before tryouts. He did a very good job at accessing the situation and devising a plane to fix the root issue. In that month I went from being in excruciating pain just walking to virtually pain free.
- Mike M.
I had a SLAPP tear in my shoulder and had finished my rehab. But I wanted to gain more strength and support in my shoulder. Bryan definitely helped me with exercises in strength and stretching for the shoulder that I did not have with my regular PT. He is very knowledgeable and was able to show me alternative ways to get the most from his therapy. Thanks again Bryan for all of your help!!